Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm running as fast as I can.

We are suppossed to be on holidays. In my mind this means minimal housework & plenty of down time. Well, I got the minimal housework. Cass signed up for the massed choir which will perform at the Strawberry festival in September. This has meant a 7.3oam boat & all day rehearsals all holidays. At rehearsals they taught the kids tonal harmonics then sent them home to practise. If you don't know what this is just count your blessings. If you do, please sympathise!

Friday after rehearsal we raced for a train so we could spend the weekend with my mother for her birthday. Train got cancelled. Next train NOT an express ~ 2 changes & the last one was a bus that went all round the sticks & took FOREVER. Cass exhausted. Mother besides herself & did I mention I suffer from motion sickness? There was a lot of motion & I did not feel at all well. My sanity levels are rapidly dropping.

At home Dearest was left in charge of running the workers to work. Theo has just begun a 2nd job, Dino arrived home from sea & the cat had a melt down. We are NOT discussing the state of the house.

Cass & I had a lovely time with my mother but she is pleased the 'tonal harmonics' have moved to my address.

1 comment:

Constance said...

The old saying,
When it rains, it pours"
was never more true than it is for you right now! Take a deep breath and remember that,
"that which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!"
I'm not being very original am I? It must be because my own state of mind is frazzled too!
Connie