My twins are identical, very. People who don't know them well or haven't seen them for a while can't tell them apart. When we brought them home from the hospital we didn't take their identity tags off until we were certain we could tell Dino from Theo.
It has been an interesting experience from the twin language they taught to Liddy so I ended up with 3 whose first language is not English to them impersonating each other for dubious ends.
They were teenages before they realised there was such a thing as a singular pronoun. On returning from his first day at high school the Dinosaurus announced, 'We're chick magnets!' !!!!!
Classic sayings: Theasaurus to Dino, 'Go get your hair cut like this so I can see how I'll look.'
Dinosaurus to Theo,'Try this on so I can see how it'll look on me. '
Either to the other,'Turn round so I can see me from behind.'
1 comment:
RYC: "chuffed"?????
Post a Comment