Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My life is a soap opera...

Before we begin; yes, the flute has arrived. The express post curriculum has not. I hit the panic button & manned the e~mail. I mean, it should have been here overnight & we have been operating for 3 weeks with no curriculum. They say it is on it's way now. Hmmm....

Meanwhile who invented unnavigatiable web pages & where are the directions for idiots like me who can't make head or tail of what should be glaringly obvious? I am looking for the music boards examination critea but I don't speak goobly~dook. Nor do I recognise any of the music listed apart from Greensleeves & if Cass has to practise that again on yet another instrument I think she will have a massive meltdown.

And while we're at it, who brought the sniffles into my house that have laid 2/3 of it low meaning I am spending half my days on the phone explaining why we aren't going to be somewhere we should be?

To say nothing of the child who bought herself a copy of Harry Potter & woke the next morning to find her brother had 'borrowed' it & it had gone to work with him!!! Our lovely librarian reserved us 3 copies so now everyone can read it in peace.

I am running a temperature & have a splitting headache but is it the wog or is it my life?

No comments: